24 March, 2010

Back on the Bandwagon

Wow, look like I totally fell off the bloggin bandwagon! The last post was January 2009. It's been a while, huh? This feels like I've come back to a familiar favourite haunt, only to find that not only has it changed a bit (what on earth are these new blogger featues?!!?) but I've changed even more!

Guess I really did follow my own advice.So much has happened in the past year - a new job, new friends, a new lifestyle and oh yeah............................I'm engaged!

Now, let's have a moment of silence for the hot, gorgeous men who shall no longer be able to experience, first-hand, the excellent, awesome, fantastical flirting skills of The Mahi.
.
.
.

Yup, Mahi's in lurve and one *ahem* very lucky, lucky man is in lurve right back! Of course I'll be dishing the dirt on how we met - I've not changed that much, I still like sharing the gossip and let's not forget the true purpose of this blog - I want to re-read this stuff years down the road!

All those blog posts ruminating on what love was....it's very interesting to read those back and try to figure where I went right and where I was wrong (um...mostly wrong than right, as you guys could tell). But all I can say is boy, when fate throws you a curveball...it throws you a curveball!

So I've changed jobs as well! I'm no longer working for a slavedriver who makes me stay till figgin' 4am..I now work for a slavedriver who allows me to go back home at 5.30pm on the dot.
Woot-Wooot! Oh happy day! I get to have a life! I get to see the setting sun! I get to have dinner on time!

Oh, and I don't drink as much as I used to. I know how worrying this might sound to those of you who've followed the blog, but fear not...I still allow myself the odd drink (or 3)

Wow, so much has happened in the past year, huh? :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

does this mean you're back your blogging ways?

9:08 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

yup and you better be excited about it :@

9:33 PM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

I think you need to change the "X people said 'Yeah Mahi, I love you baby, yea'"
Many people might start commenting then!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

apoo you're just so happy i'm back aren't you :P

5:00 PM  
Blogger Shania did the happy dance and finally said..

Put up PIcss too babe!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Shania did the happy dance and finally said..

sooooo glad the BLog IS BACk in Action!!!--- WoooooooooHoooo!!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Saaketh did the happy dance and finally said..

Awesome seeing you back :-), guess I never commented on your blog but did stalk your blog for 3yrs before you disappeared :D

Waiting for all the gossip abt the 'lucky' guy ;)

1:44 PM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

And does the lucky guy know about the blog? Would be something to see him comment here :D

Good to have you back, now post more often!

P.S: Word verification - bololo :P

6:26 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

mink - yess pics will come soon :)

saaketh - always a pleasure to get a comment from a stalker :D looking forward to more comments!

dewy - my dahlink dewy :) yes he does! i figured it was as good a time as any to let him unearth all the weird/nasty surprises about me :) bololo i will :D

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google