25 December, 2007

I'll Help Ya Mend*

*Title taken from Electric President's "Snow on Dead Neighborhoods"

A Very Merry Christmas, Everyone!
(My dad and I spent waaay too much time arguing about this. "Mahi, there's no such thing as a 'Very' Merry Christmas. It's just 'Merry Christmas' "
Sheesh.
Bah Humbug or what?
Well, Dad, if you're reading this, and I really hope you're not, you need to lighten up AND read more X-mas cards.
Minor rant.
Sorry.)

It's common knowledge that I'm a real downer on my birthday and valentine's day.
We need to add 'New Year's Eve' to that list.
I know. I'm full of surprises.
Sigh. I won't go into the details...I'll save that for the unlucky person who's going to be my therapist in the future.


The upside is, I think it's nice sometimes, when there's someone who asks "But why?" and then goes on to say (in so many words) "You're nuts Mahi."

It's not the cure, but it made me laugh and it's what I need sometimes.


Do I sound grateful?
I guess I am!


Thank you... and a Very Merry Christmas to you :)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Abburi did the happy dance and finally said..

A very Merry Christmas to you too :)

Have a great year ahead!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Renovatio did the happy dance and finally said..

Happy first anniversary of 2007.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

MErryy xmass mahi and happy new year'
missin u loads
muahsssssss
minku

9:37 AM  
Blogger Abhinav Sharma did the happy dance and finally said..

hey mahi,

congrats on getting the earth! given ur state of laziness, i guess earth would directly come to u rather than u inheriting it!

season's greetings

~tetracyclops

11:56 AM  
Blogger Amandeep Singh did the happy dance and finally said..

hey Happy new year!!

and damn...when are we gonna inheritthe earth?????

3:00 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

Oh Mahi your blog,
Nothing written for so long,

U shud listen when we say,
In rehab you shall stay,

for perhaps you would have recovered
And blogged all day long

- Apoorva "Rudyard" Joshi

1:35 PM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

LOL @ Apoo

Seriously Mahi... update!!! What's professional life done to your hyper, narcissistic, funny self?? We miss you around here!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google